By visiting the CaptionMate public website (“Site”) and using the CaptionMate Application (“Application”), operated by CaptionMate LLC, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your information and data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE CAPTIONMATE WEBSITE OR USE THE CAPTIONMATE APPLICATION.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us with the information provided in the Contact Information section at the bottom of this Policy.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
· When you use the Site and Application, we may collect other information, such as your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, device identifiers and other unique identifiers, browser type, phone type, browser language, operating system name and version, device name and model, version, referring and exit pages, dates and times of service access, links clicked, pages visited, forms submitted, features used, crash reports and session identification information.
We collect personal information from a variety of sources depending on how you use our Site or Application including:
· Directly from you when you share personal information through our Site, Application, or in person;
· From your use of the Site;
· From your use of the Application; and
· From third party partners, including analytics and data providers.
· To fulfill or meet the purpose for which you provided the information, or pursuant to your consent;
· To provide our call transcription and other services (“Services”);
· To make our Site, Application, and Services available to you;
· To analyze and/or improve the quality of the Site, Application, and Services;
· To conduct research;
· For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Site, Application, and Services;
· To administer your accounts with us;
· To administer and deliver our newsletter;
· To send you information, updates, and/or promotional materials about our Site, Application, and/or Services, programs, partnerships, offerings, and/or events that may interest you;
· To respond to your requests, assist with customer support, provide technical support, or to process and/or resolve other issues regarding our Site, Application, or Services;
· To communicate with you, including to respond to your requests, to investigate and address your concerns, to respond to any other inquiry or correspondence you send to us, and to monitor and improve our responses;
· For marketing to you and/or other potential users about our Site, Application, and Services;
· To notify you about changes to our Site, Application, or Services;
· To ensure compliance with applicable law, or manage our everyday business needs, such as auditing or administering of our Services;
· To provide emergency services;
· For analytics, monitoring and security, and the enforcement of reporting obligations or other policies;
· To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Site, Application, Services, databases and other technology assets, as well as our physical offices and business generally;
· To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all CaptionMate’s assets, in which personal information held by CaptionMate about our consumers is among the assets transferred.
· To report usage and submit costs to the FCC for reimbursement as appropriate;
· For complying with a legal obligation; or
We may disclose information we collect in the following situations:
· If we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Noridian, our users, or the public.
· We may also disclose personal information or other information pursuant to your consent or direction.
CaptionMate may use Google Analytics to perform analytics and better understand and improve our Site. As part of this service, we may make available certain personal information (such as an IP address) to Google Analytics.
Access: We offer you the right to know what types of information we hold about you and, in some cases, to have the information communicated to you. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information. Where we are not able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will endeavor to tell you why.
Cookies: You can control and/or delete or disable certain cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. If you turn off cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of our Site or Application. You may also manage your preferences for individual third parties by contacting them directly, including Google Analytics.
Newsletter: You may
opt-out of receiving our newsletter by (1) opting out during the registration
process, (2) changing your settings in your profile menu in the Application, or
(3) by following the instructions in the newsletter emails. If you opt-out, we
may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails that we deem
necessary to communicate important product announcements.
CaptionMate takes the protection of your information
seriously and takes reasonable physical, administrative, and technical measures
to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or
alteration by third parties. Although we make good faith efforts to store the
information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is
not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that
information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further,
while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and
systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent
third-party hackers from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do
not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss,
misuse, or alteration by third parties. However, no method of transmission over
the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we
cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We retain your information for as long as needed to provide
you the Services and in accordance with FCC regulations. We will also retain
and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations,
resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We do
not permanently store your speech or that of other parties on your phone calls,
or the transcription of such speech. We temporarily store information on
servers located in the United States via third parties as well as on our own
servers. We collect this information only to transcribe the speech into text,
and then it is discarded by us and PeerlessRejectCode the third party server providers. The speech engine that we
use to create the transcriptions also does not permanently store your speech or
that of other parties on your phone calls, or the transcription of such speech.
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our data and
information privacy practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify
you on this Site. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the
latest information on our privacy practices.
4295 Cromwell Rd, Suite 309
Chattanooga, TN 37421
If you have any questions or concerns about our data privacy practices, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal information, please contact us at: email@example.com.